Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 status change got RFE urgent plzzzzzzzz help

Hi,
    I had been working on L1 visa to company A till last month and my project got over. And i have a valid H1B petition(approved in 2007) from company B. So i applied for status change from L1 to H1B thru premium processing. And i got a query(RFE) for more documentation(client letter or project confirmation letter).And the last date for document submission is March 22nd 2009.
    Till now i could not get the project.
    Now the question is, from this site's forum i learned that i can't work until my petition is approved, so how do i apply for jobs to get the client letter and is client letter a must or my company letter(H1 petitioner, company B) is enough. and suppose if i don't provide client letter what will happen. Can i stay here in US after March 22nd(my I-94 is valid for next 6 months). If i go to India, can i directly attend the visa interview based on my H1(though i had applied for status change). Should i go to India before the time limit they gave. Kindly suggest what options i have.

Please Respond,I'd appreciate your early resonse

Cheers,
    Jiljil

You seem to be in business with Shady employers. If your employer puts you to work at client sites and that is your primary job, the request by USCIS is legitimate. You and your employer figure it out.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X