Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer between companies query

Hello,

My first H1 visa is with company A I transferred to company B( h1 approved) but i have pending payments from company A so company B said they will hold my payroll until i get all my payments from company A. I didnt resign from Company A and they run my payroll
    now I got better offer from Company C, company B dont have any issues to transfer my visa to company C.But I dont have any paystubs from company B. Company C said that they will use Company A H1 approval and Company A paystubs to do the transfer. Is it legal to do the transfer with company A papers or do i have get paystubs from Company B and use company B h1 paper?
    Please let me know

Thanks

If you did not resign from A, you were working for them and should get paid for the period. Why is even B in the picture. Did you already join B? If so, you should get paid from B and use it for the transfer along with A.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X