Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes difference between transfer and Normal H1

Hi

I am going for a H1 transfer with company B. When i apply for transfer with all the necessary documents , what makes it as a transfer application
    because all the documents are same except additionally my previous I797

And what words need to be mentioned in the transfer application,

Thanks

I am going for a H1 transfer with company B. When i apply for transfer with all the necessary documents , what makes it as a transfer application
    because all the documents are same except additionally my previous I797

And what words need to be mentioned in the transfer application,

---- Essentially no difference, except that you indicate that you have been on H1 from so and so date. Rest everyting remains the same including the fees (unless you have applied for a H1 years ago)

Subramanya

Comment

I have not gone to US under this H1. In fact, i have not got visa also.
      I am planning to go for the visa stamping with this Company B documents after the transfer,

In that case, what needs to be mentioned in the documents to state that its transfer H1 process?

Also does it create any issue applying transfer bing in my home country?

Thanks alot

Comment

I have not gone to US under this H1. In fact, i have not got visa also.
        I am planning to go for the visa stamping with this Company B documents after the transfer,

---- It does not matter with which company you go for a visa. All that the VO is concerned is the reason for issuing a visa and that includes that a job is available and the company is able and willing to pay, your credentials and other relevant documents etc.

In that case, what needs to be mentioned in the documents to state that its transfer H1 process?

---- In which documents do you need to mention that it is a H1 transfer process. In none of the visa application documents you need to mention it

Also does it create any issue applying transfer bing in my home country?

---- From where you apply for a H1 transfer is immaterial as long as the company is existing in the US and willing to transfer your H1 status giving appropriate reasons and authentic documentation

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X