Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My India Vacation

Hi,

I am planning to go to india this may 9 and then when i come back i am going to bring my family here.My wife and kid already got their H4 Visa.My visa shows the Company A details and its valid till Sep 2010.But my wife and kid Visa showing Company B details which is my current Company.I did the H1 transfer on Oct 2008.Do i need to get my passport stamped for the new Company B?Will it be any problem since my passport showing Company A in it and wife passport showing Company B in it? I already booked the ticket for the Trip assuming that the Visa and H1 Status is totally different as long as the VISA valid i am good to enter into US.

Please advice me on this.

Thanks
    Ramesh Babu.

I am planning to go to india this may 9 and then when i come back i am going to bring my family here.My wife and kid already got their H4 Visa.My visa shows the Company A details and its valid till Sep 2010.But my wife and kid Visa showing Company B details which is my current Company.I did the H1 transfer on Oct 2008.Do i need to get my passport stamped for the new Company B?Will it be any problem since my passport showing Company A in it and wife passport showing Company B in it? I already booked the ticket for the Trip assuming that the Visa and H1 Status is totally different as long as the VISA valid i am good to enter into US.

---- There is no issue at all here. Carry your I-797 for company B and the offer of employment (in case it is necessary). Rest everything is ok with you as posted

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X