Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 refilling

Hi,

I'm on my F1 visa and my wife is on H1 visa but she is in india now due to the crises. I want to get my wife on F2 visa and will later file her H1 through another employer. Her H1 visa is valid till sep 2010 and she didn't work under her present emploey till now. My queries are

1. Do we have to inform the employer abt the COS?
    2. If the employer cancels/revokes her visa can v file for H1 again? Does she have to go through the lottery process again?
    3. What will be the probable q's during her visa interview? Does she have to show any pay stubs or something like that?
    4. What reason should be told for change of her status?

Please provide me inputs. Thanks a lot.

1. It isn't a COS as she is not in US. Employer being informed has nothing to do with it.
    2. Read the FAQs.
    3. Should prove she maintained proper status at all times on H1b.
    4. You need to know that! How about staying with husband?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks so much for ur reply.
      1.My wife don’t have any pay slips as she never worked. But she was on bench in us for some time. Will that be a problem when she is going for her
      f2 stamping?
      2. can she tell that she is no more working for the present employer? will that canacel her h1 permanently?
      3.I actually read the FAQ's but please confirm me as I'm a bit confused. If my wife’s H1 is revoked and if I file her h1 through another employer will it be cap exempted??
      Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X