Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Denail

Hello Experts,

I got laidoff by Company A in Jan2009. Then I find Employer B and he applied for my H1 Transfer on Dated Jan30th. After Few Days there was a RFE he send the required paper to USCIS but unfortunatly Officer was not satisfy with that and he denial my Petition on date March 9th.

There is a big 5 company they want to hire me. but my problem is my employer B haven't run my payroll for Feburary and March as he don't get the approval.

My Question is my employer B is leagly bind to give me Paystup untill he got the denail.

If he won't give me the paystub will USCIS concider the denail petion time when Employer C apply for my H1 Transfer.

Please suggest,

Best Regards,
    Swati

Please help me in such a difficult time.

Swati.

Comment

Transfer will not be possible. C has to apply for a H1b choosing CP - Consular processing with Premium Processing and you travel out and re-enter after the new petition is approved.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can I ask my employer B to provide me the pay stub for Feb and untill 9th March(H1 Denail Date).

If he will provide it to me still I have to go outside the Country?

Kindly Help.

Best Regards,
        Swati.

Comment

What do you mean by "provide"? You should get paid if you worked for them. Don't become a part of tax and immigration fraud.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thats right, that would be tax AND immigration fraud.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X