Is there any problem at Immigration -USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any problem at Immigration -USA

Any one faced any problem at immigration ?

i am on H4 visa , will be travelling within weeks time.

i am little worried as i heard from some ppl abt deporting of H1/H4 ppl.

any one heard abt this?

i am on H4 visa , will be travelling within weeks time.

i am little worried as i heard from some ppl abt deporting of H1/H4 ppl.

any one heard abt this?

---- Please stop this kind of publicity. If your information is true and verifiable then there can be a huge cry by many people all around. Irrespective of whether such news is a rumor or not, publicising it will make it harder on peole who read this when they are making decisions about their careers

---- Anyone applying for a H1 or H4 is willing and eager to travel and come to US whether to work or join their spouses. The issues they face are varied and everyone is seeking help if they run into problems

---- Individually and personally, if you have all your documents with you and you are confident about yourself then there is nothing to be concerned about. Rest of the news keeps circulating until there is some authenticity to the issue

---- Everyone is writing that they heard or read somewhere, but does one know of a person, a friend, a colleague etc. who has got into that situation. When one is posed with this dilemma, no one has a clue and they do not even come forward to reply and respond

---- Think positively and progressively and if you are travelling, understand that you are travelling on your own and not because someone told you something. Assure yourself of everything that you need to carry and travel safely. Have a happy journey and land safely

---- Ultimately, leave the rest to almighty (if you believe in). Just do your bit in this world and consider good things will happen to you and others

Subramanya

Comment

thanks for ur supporting words...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X