Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 2009-2010 - High rate of rejections expected - Pls read

Hi Guys,
    I was going to apply for my H1B through Lenmar Consulting [SID Group] but the informed on 31st March - just before the day of filing - that this year:
    1) There will be no lottery,
    2) Each application will be thoroughly scrutinised and rejected if there is any minute error in documents submitted to USCI,
    3) The same can happen during stamping in consulate even if documents are fine... consultate can put the case on hold or reject without adequate reason,
    4) Even if stamping is fine, a person can rejected from the port of enttry by homeland security at US airports.

So, my consultant told me not to file this year but try for next year. Consultant can try but if application gets blocked/rejected for any reason - i will loose my caution deposit.

What should i do guys? pls advice? have u guys faced same this year with this consultant or any other consultant ? PLS REVERT ASAP.

I was going to apply for my H1B through Lenmar Consulting [SID Group] but the informed on 31st March - just before the day of filing - that this year:
    1) There will be no lottery,
    2) Each application will be thoroughly scrutinised and rejected if there is any minute error in documents submitted to USCI,
    3) The same can happen during stamping in consulate even if documents are fine... consultate can put the case on hold or reject without adequate reason,
    4) Even if stamping is fine, a person can rejected from the port of enttry by homeland security at US airports.

So, my consultant told me not to file this year but try for next year. Consultant can try but if application gets blocked/rejected for any reason - i will loose my caution deposit.

What should i do guys? pls advice? have u guys faced same this year with this consultant or any other consultant ? PLS REVERT ASAP.

---- The only authentic source of news will be the USCIS or links to USCIS news. Rest everything is rumor mongering. If that scares you and you do not apply for H1 this year then you have missed the boat this year. Wish you good luck next time. If the same story continues next year, try the following year. Remember "AWAKE, ARISE AND SLEEP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED" as quoted by Swami Vivekananda

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X