Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B : Urgent please

Hi

I got a job offer for a DBA position in a University. The pay is 42k+ per annum. I am on H1B working for a company. I want to transfer my H1B. But the problem is the requirement which states that:

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.

The University HR department is saying that this position may not be qualified for H1B because inorder to file for H1B, the minimum requirement is the job qualification should have a minimum requirement of Bachelors's degree, but the job requirement states that "Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree".

Can anyone please help me. Are there any other ways.

Thanks

Originally posted by endapally View Post
    Hi

I got a job offer for a DBA position in a University. The pay is 42k+ per annum. I am on H1B working for a company. I want to transfer my H1B. But the problem is the requirement which states that:

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.

The University HR department is saying that this position may not be qualified for H1B because inorder to file for H1B, the minimum requirement is the job qualification should have a minimum requirement of Bachelors's degree, but the job requirement states that "Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree".

Can anyone please help me. Are there any other ways.

Thanks
    -- its depend on the University (your employer), somany commerce , arts etc field graduates with computers diploma or certifications they work on H1B here. read more about H1B FAQ on immihelp visa section on homepage.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X