Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific H1 Stamping related question

I have a specific H1 stamping related question:

I have been on H1B in US since March 2004 through employer A. In 2006, I got my H1 extended, and when I visited India in 2007, I got it stamped, and my current stamping and I94 is till Sept 2009. I changed my employer to employer B on H1, and got I797 till April 2010. Now I am planning to visit India in May 2009 and come back to US in June 2009

My question is do I need to go to the US Consulate in India to get my visa stamped. I have been hearing on all forums that I do not need visa stamping while in India. Can someone confirm this.

Further, if I still want to get my H1 stamped with new employer name, what is the possibility of any rejections in my H1 stamping. My current employer is a Fortune 100 and I can produce all valida documents.

If you have been hearing you don't need a visa, why again confirm? You don't need one if you have a valid visa from any employer. Read the FAQs.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X