• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Transfer of Employee is the right solution for me

Hi,

I am in a situation for which i need some advisory,
    In 2008 i applied for H1-B through a employer , by june 2008
    I received a scan copy of H1 Approval , but actual letter is with the employer , now it is been this time and this employer is not sending my original approval letter. I confirmed from uscis site and i see my application status as approved,
    Tell me what to do in this situation as I already have permission for 2011 and now of this situation i cannot apply again or can I?

Also if i try to look for new employer will it be the right solution , can i transfer my employer based on current employer.

Please guide the procedure in detail.

Thanks

I am in a situation for which i need some advisory,
    In 2008 i applied for H1-B through a employer , by june 2008
    I received a scan copy of H1 Approval , but actual letter is with the employer , now it is been this time and this employer is not sending my original approval letter. I confirmed from uscis site and i see my application status as approved,
    Tell me what to do in this situation as I already have permission for 2011 and now of this situation i cannot apply again or can I?

Also if i try to look for new employer will it be the right solution , can i transfer my employer based on current employer.

---- The original petition of h1 can remain with the employer and that is not an issue in your case. If you want to transfer employers, you can use the scanned copy for transfer

Subramanya

Comment

can you guide me regarding transfer procedure?
      Also where can i find employer?

Comment

can you guide me regarding transfer procedure?
        Also where can i find employer?

---- It is your responsibility to find an employer man for yourcareer and for yourself. The employer and their attorney should take care of the transfer process as they are the ones who apply for a transfer

---- As for different employers go to google and other job boards where jobs of your liking are posted, network and do a host of other things. You have to be at least resourceful in finding a job for yourself

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X