221g on Apr06th, fresh H1 stamping @vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g on Apr06th, fresh H1 stamping @vancouver

Hi, I was given 221g white sheet requesting for resume and Job description, I dont understand why I was given that, any Idea how it works and how many days it will take.

I got approved H1 doc with big client and I am contracting there from last 6 months. I told them the same.

My case was sent to Washington,D.C.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Vjay

Originally posted by vijayassr View Post
    Hi, I was given 221g white sheet requesting for resume and Job description, I dont understand why I was given that, any Idea how it works and how many days it will take.

I got approved H1 doc with big client and I am contracting there from last 6 months. I told them the same.

My case was sent to Washington,D.C.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Vjay
    -- you have to submit Resume & job description docs mentioned in your 221g at Embassy (if you not submitted then submit it). as per your this text "My case was sent to Washington,D.C." how would you know they send your case to Washington D.C? if it's admin process by embassy then they send it USCIS Service centers and Admin process is hidden process by Embassy.
    ok, forget it but submit docs to embassy.
    -- OMM.

Comment

Hi OMM

I called DOS (Department of State), they told my case was sent to Washington.

I read several blogs which told me to do so.

Any how I am still waiting , I got answer from embassy that it may take 6-8 weeks.

Thanks
      Vijay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X