Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled Without Prejudice...???

Hello Seniors,

I have one question related to this remark. Recently I attended visa interview for business visa which got approved. My current H1B visa is getting expired in next 15 days and I would be travelling on this business visa to US for business meetings.

Counselor cancelled my H1B with 'Cancelled Without Prejudice' remark but did not even mention that in the interview and I am just confused about that.

What could be the reasons behind it? Since anyhow it was getting expired and of no use. (Is this the answer to my question? )

Thanks!!!
    Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

I have one question related to this remark. Recently I attended visa interview for business visa which got approved. My current H1B visa is getting expired in next 15 days and I would be travelling on this business visa to US for business meetings.

Counselor cancelled my H1B with 'Cancelled Without Prejudice' remark but did not even mention that in the interview and I am just confused about that.

What could be the reasons behind it? Since anyhow it was getting expired and of no use. (Is this the answer to my question? )

---- It prevents misuse of the visa and the short duration for which it is valid. Relax, your H1 petition is still valid if it is within the period of validity

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X