Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on a small issue here please

Hi, I need some help.
    I am on h1 B right now in US and need to get my visa stamp next year when i travel to india as my F1 Visa on passport expires in December 2010.

I had just one specific question pertaining to my visa interview, I would like to know , if it is possible to submit all the documents to the VFS office in Mumbai a day prior to the scheduled visa interview or do we have to compulsory send it 3 days prior to the interview.

Please send me the reply at [email protected]

Thanks a lot for your guidance,

Dr Kinjal Desai MD, MPH

I am on h1 B right now in US and need to get my visa stamp next year when i travel to india as my F1 Visa on passport expires in December 2010.

I had just one specific question pertaining to my visa interview, I would like to know , if it is possible to submit all the documents to the VFS office in Mumbai a day prior to the scheduled visa interview or do we have to compulsory send it 3 days prior to the interview.

---- The instructions on the website for submission ofa application and documents have to be followed word to word. No exceptions and deviations accepted. The rules are not for you alone. There are millions

Thanks a lot for your guidance,

Dr Kinjal Desai MD, MPH

---- There is no need to mention your degrees and suffixes. We are not here to appreciate and recognize them. No one is undermining your achievements and accomplishments. But keep them to yourself. Come to the forum as a person and you will be respected as a person and not someone else

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya View Post
      There is no need to mention your degrees and suffixes. We are not here to appreciate and recognize them. No one is undermining your achievements and accomplishments. But keep them to yourself. Come to the forum as a person and you will be respected as a person and not someone else
      Felt this to be a little harsh on a first time poster. Possibly may help a Doctor trying to come to US for a MPH from overseas to contact him and get some direction.
      Wouldn't mind if you start with Dr. and end with a PhD (My memory faintly remembers so...) even if repetitive and reaffirming

I am glad that he writes sentences than SMS on the forum like the other doctor here few months back.

Peace!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X