Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appointment in Toronto?

Hi,

I am trying to get a visa appointment for mid-June (June 14) but am not able to get anything through nvars. Does anyone have an idea when the appointments are released every day? I check a few times a day but can never find anything available.

are there any other options?

thanks a lot.

Originally posted by subbu42 View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to get a visa appointment for mid-June (June 14) but am not able to get anything through nvars. Does anyone have an idea when the appointments are released every day? I check a few times a day but can never find anything available.

are there any other options?

thanks a lot.
    ---Try as many times as you can. Sometimes they release dropout dates. I was able to get onetime early in the morning, I don't remember the exact time probably 7.00am or so. Its written on their website , what time everyday, exactly, they make dropouts dates available.

Good luck.
    bbb

Comment

Getting a visa appointment in Toronto is almost next to impossible from my experience. Tried for 2 months and gave up.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks very much. I have been trying 3 days now to no avail - will keep trying!

Comment

Visa Appointment

It is very difficult to get appointment in Toronto. On top of that, for folks from US, you need to book it only on a Monday. Its better you book it in Ottawa. You get dates more often. For folks from US, you get the passport back in a day. I booked my appointment for 5th May and got my passport back on 6th May. The procedure was also hassle free. It was just 1 hour affair. Very simple, no hassles.

Hope I was helpful. Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X