Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b application specific help needed

Hi,

I am currently in the US on F2 visa. I am applying for H1B through consular processing as I need to travel in July-August. I am confused as to what to check in I-129 form Part 2, subpart 5 under 'requested action'. The form asks me to check one of the following. Can anyone please help.

a. Notify the office in Part 4 so the person(s) can obtain a visa or be admitted. (this one clearly doesn't apply to me).

b. Change the person(s)' status and extend their stay since the person(s) are all now in the US in another status.

c. Extend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.

d. Amend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.

e. Extend the status of nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement.

f. Change status to nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement.

Thanks in advance!

The one you think doesn't apply to you unless you are applying for an amendment. But why are you filling it out? It should be from the employer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If you want visa may be a does apply to you.
      But, this is not your petition. The employer should be filling this.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X