Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** very urgent please help ****

Hi All:

I attended for Visa interview in Nogales, Mexico on 20th of April and was issued a white form with administrative processing. After submitting the documents needed and waiting for about one week in Mexico, I returned to India fearing flu. Today I got a mail from Nogales consulate that they are ready to finalize my application and that the visa officer will make the final decision once I submit him a letter sttaing that I will continue to work for my present employer. They also mentioned that the desision is still open. They know that I am in India since they asked me for my current contact information.

I have booked an appointment in Hyderabad for 15th of this month. When I though of withdrawing the Mexico application, I got the above said mail. Please please advise me what I can do now? what are my options?

Anyone heard of or gone through or are in similar siruation. Please help

Thanks a bunch.

I attended for Visa interview in Nogales, Mexico on 20th of April and was issued a white form with administrative processing. After submitting the documents needed and waiting for about one week in Mexico, I returned to India fearing flu. Today I got a mail from Nogales consulate that they are ready to finalize my application and that the visa officer will make the final decision once I submit him a letter sttaing that I will continue to work for my present employer. They also mentioned that the desision is still open. They know that I am in India since they asked me for my current contact information.

I have booked an appointment in Hyderabad for 15th of this month. When I though of withdrawing the Mexico application, I got the above said mail. Please please advise me what I can do now? what are my options?

Anyone heard of or gone through or are in similar siruation. Please help

---- Go to Mexico and get the visa. They are calling you just for that. If you start attending the Hyd Consulate yu will complicate matters and they would already know that your Mexico issue is cleared on their system and that they have invited you for a final interview

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Subramanya for your quick reply.

Comment

Hi,
        I faced the exact same situation last year. I went for H1B visa stamping to Nogales Mexico and got 221(g) white form for administrative processing. The VO asked me to stay in mexico for one or two weeks or until they make a final decision. But, I flew to hyderabad and wrote an email to the VO at the Nogales consulate to transfer my case details to the US consulate in Hyderabad. They did that and I went to Hyderabad consulate and explained them the situation. They asked me some general questions and gave me the visa.

If you have all the documents with you and your case is genuine no need to worry, you can get the visa even in hyderabad. The entire process took me 2-3 weeks of time.

Regards
        Priya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X