Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help H1b renewal issue

Hello,

I am currently working from last 2 years in an Automobile industry which is the worst affected in US economy.

I have H1 renewal query which like

Company “A” sponsored my h1 visa. After I transferred to company “B”. I worked around 6 month with “B” company. I had got H1 transfer denial for company “B” from USCSI in April 2008 because I didn’t work for Company “A” and I don’t have all documents. I got query from USCSI in Dec 2007. Then I have to join again to company “A” which my original is sponsored for to maintain my status and working till now. May be for USCI consider me as out of status on time period when I was working with company “B” around 6 months.
    Now I have to file H1 renewal this year. Is there any issue in the process? Please anyone can help me to solve this? Or anyone has some kind of problem who might be help me.

Thanks,

You will have issues during your GC due to that denial for B. H1b extension is a different animal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X