Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa interview

Hi All,

I went for H1B interview on May 12, 2009. They did not see a single document and kept my passport, saying that they need to process something and my passport will not come in usual 2 days and it may take even a week?
    I dont know what exactly does that mean?
    My I-797 was stapled with my passport(that was done at one of the counters before interview)...Is it ok for them to have my I-797 or shoulg I have asked back for it while leaving the consulate.....Please help!

Originally posted by immireader View Post
    Hi All,

I went for H1B interview on May 12, 2009. They did not see a single document and kept my passport, saying that they need to process something and my passport will not come in usual 2 days and it may take even a week?
    I dont know what exactly does that mean?
    My I-797 was stapled with my passport(that was done at one of the counters before interview)...Is it ok for them to have my I-797 or shoulg I have asked back for it while leaving the consulate.....Please help!
    -- don'tworry , they will check your I797 for Admin process, it will take 15days min as per my understanding. everything is fine in admin process then they will stamp your visa. Good Luck
    -- Omm

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X