Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Of Entry POE

Dear All,
    Can any one help in letting me and others know about Port Of Entry these days? Specially if after 5 months gap (3 yrs staying in US and came to INDIA
    for Visa and getting 221g (query) and clearing and getting VISA Extension till 2011 and past 3months stay in INDIA due to personal reasons ) if now want to reenter US what should be taken care of?

a) What docs are required ?
    b) Does tarvelling in Weekdays matter ?
    c) Should we go to only employers place i,e Port of Entry should be where employer is?
    d) How is the situation at Newark, Chicago, Dallas, WashingDC etc

People who have had a similar situation or experienced users please advise.

Thank you all in advance.
    Regards
    N

Do you have a job with your employer? If so, there is nothing to be worried about.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks txh1b for your prompt reply.
      Yes- but my question is will the letter from employer be sufficient to carry.
      Now-a-days there are lot of rumors so trying to find if they are true or false.

Again appreciate your time and help in advance
      Regards
      N.

Comment

Rumors remain so. Read many other threads that have discussed the same topic. It is the people that have been out of status or on bench without pay that are possibly creating such rumors just to feel better themselves.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X