X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I94 - Corrections

Hi,

I need some help regarding I94 corrections. I came to US thru Comp A
    in Jan 2007 and my I94 is valid until 2009 Sept. In sept 2007 I have a filed a new H1 thru comp B and started working for Comp B from Jan 2008. Where I got the new I94 from Comp B until 2010 oct. In 2008 Aug I visited India
    and while coming back at the port of entry I missed to show my new h1 document. So the officer issued me the old I94 i:e until 2009 sept as per my Comp A visa dates.

But still I have the new I 94 slips with the my Comp B H1. Is this still valid or do I need to visit any customs office to correct my I94. Please suggest me.

Thanks
    Sudhakar

Hi,

I need some help regarding I94 corrections. I came to US thru Comp A
    in Jan 2007 and my I94 is valid until 2009 Sept. In sept 2007 I have a filed a new H1 thru comp B and started working for Comp B from Jan 2008. Where I got the new I94 from Comp B until 2010 oct. In 2008 Aug I visited India
    and while coming back at the port of entry I missed to show my new h1 document. So the officer issued me the old I94 i:e until 2009 sept as per my Comp A visa dates.

But still I have the new I 94 slips with the my Comp B H1. Is this still valid or do I need to visit any customs office to correct my I94. Please suggest me.

Thanks
    Sudhakar

--- You need to visit the nearest Customs and Border Protection (CBP) office at the earliest and explain to them your situation. Also carry with you your old H1B petition, I-94 as well as your new H1B petition. If anymore clarification is required, consult an immigration lawyer or wait for seniors to respond.

Thanks
    Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X