Case Status: Certified-Expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Status: Certified-Expired

Hi, I was looking through the "List of Greencard Sponsor Employers" sticky thread on this forum, when I typed my employer's name I found my PERM petition details, the case status said certified-expired, what does this mean?
    My 140 has been approved about 8 months back.

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

hk

Not sure what exactly that means.

The description that came with the data just says:

Case Status
    Status associated with the last significant event or decision. Valid values include “Certified,” “Denied,” and “Withdrawn”

We have tried contacting the department of labor regarding this when we first saw it, but there is no response so far.

I would appreciate if anyone else who knows more about it can share their knowledge.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Case Status: Certified-Expired

Even my labor is showing certified-expired in this site Green card sponsors page. My employer claims that my labor is approved and he has filed I-140.

I just can't understand what is CERTIFIED-EXPIRED status of the labor? Can please any one explain.

Comment

Certified- expired

You have 6 months time to file 140 after the PERM is Certified. If 140 is not filed within that time, the PERM will expire and the status becomes Certified- expired.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks Jainakash.

Comment

Originally posted by jainakash123 View Post
              You have 6 months time to file 140 after the PERM is Certified. If 140 is not filed within that time, the PERM will expire and the status becomes Certified- expired.
              Hi Jainakash, If the PERM status is certified-expired, then can I-140 still be applied after 6 months or some special processing is needed. Also can H1B extn be applied based on this PERM status if H1B visa is maxing out soon. Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X