Need advice on Employement agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on Employement agreement

I am currently employed by a company A with whom I have signed a employee agreement which have the following 3 clauses:

Clause 1: If employee terminates the Agreement by voluntarily terminating his Employment, Prior to completion of 18 months term, Company shall be entitled to reimbursement for the relocation of employee from home country, training of employee and board of employee. Total amount to be reimbursed by Employee, to Company, shall be no less than YYYY Dollars and calculated at time of termination.

Clause 2: Employee has to pay 50% of annual income if he/she becomes a temporary employee or does contract work for the client or client’s client.

Clause 3: If employee fails to give 30 days notice then the Company is entitled to recover from employee the net billing revenue lost for 30 days because of early termination.

For clause 1, I did not claim any relocation expenses and there was no training involved, Can my employer still claim any legal expenses towards this?

Is clause 2 legal?

I have an offer from a client and would like to know, If any of the above clauses are applicable if I breach the signed contract.

Thanks in advance.

Post details about these types of employers at http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-sponsori...nies-database/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X