Buying Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Tickets

Hello, I am on H4 visa in India and my huband is on h1b in usa. Our child is on B2 tourist visa he is only 6 months old. When i went to buy the tickets i was adviced that

1) I cannot buy one way ticket for infant on touritst visa i will be stopped at the indian Immigration.
    2) I cannot buy ticket one way ticket for myself too, as infant ticket is associated with the adult so myself and infant will have to buy return tickets.

Please advice if Immigration of India can stop for buying one way ticket to USA for infant (6 months old) and myself. Can i buy my one way tikcet and retrun for infant?
    Is there any such restriction?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

I am not aware of any such restriction at the Indian immigration side, but you may face trouble at the US immigration.

Why don't you get H4 visa for your child too? Why did you get tourist visa for the child?
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Hi Admin, this is the second or third time I am acoming across such a restriction on indian immigration for one way tickets. May be we should try to look into it and find out if such a thing actually is in place now.... just my 2 cents.

Comment

Can you please find it out and post here for the benefit of everyone?
        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X