Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b RFE on H1 Transfer

Hi,
    I was working for company X from November 2007 to 10th April 2009. I filed my H1 transfer thru company Y in May 2009. Now I have received RFE asking for end client and project details.

Company Y ran a pay roll for me after they received RFE. To be true they dont have a client for me and asked me to find a client who would help me reply to RFE stating they are employing me. I dont know anyone who would do that for me.

What are my options?

Can I file for F1 before the RFE deadline day on june 10 and get my status transferred

Can I ask company Y to show me as working on inhouse project

I paid for my H1 fees and pay roll tax money. Can I claim that back from company Y? I feel used by company Y so can I lodge a complain against them in USCIS regarding the procedure they did.

Please suggest me what are the steps I can take

Form WH4 is what you are looking for. You and your company have been dealing in all sorts of unlawful activities.

Comment

Originally posted by orion View Post
      Form WH4 is what you are looking for. You and your company have been dealing in all sorts of unlawful activities.
      I know I am stuck now and went to wrong consultants as I was in desperate situation after I got laid off from my previous employers. I am more interested in transfering my status to F1, so is it possible for me to transfer to F1 before my now employer sends the query and my H1 gets rejected. Please reply!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by karankapoor View Post
        I know I am stuck now and went to wrong consultants as I was in desperate situation after I got laid off from my previous employers. I am more interested in transfering my status to F1, so is it possible for me to transfer to F1 before my now employer sends the query and my H1 gets rejected. Please reply!!!!!!!!
        Yes, you can file for F1. You will need to prove you were maintaining status at the time of filing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X