Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamped in aug 2008.not travelled..POE problem ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamped in aug 2008.not travelled..POE problem ????

Hi,

Please help me out. I got my h1b stamped at the end of august last year. Due to personal issues and market conditions I was afraid to leave india. Suppose if I travel, are there any problems in the port of entry due to late travel ???? Please help me out..

Please help me out. I got my h1b stamped at the end of august last year. Due to personal issues and market conditions I was afraid to leave india. Suppose if I travel, are there any problems in the port of entry due to late travel ???? Please help me out

---- You can and will be scared for the rest of your life with one isse or the other. Be bold and courageous. If you have a job and it is genuine with a good employer, there should not be any issue. However, coming to the issue of POE, they are not concerned about the time of entry as long as the job offer exists in the US (carry a letter to that affect).

---- If you delay coming to the US, you can come up with reasons all the time and others will come and make their mark

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X