X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent H1 VISA

Hi,
    Please advice on my situation.

1)I was on L1 and applied for change of status from L1 to h4.once this was approved(I just saw the approval had not recieved any docs) i had to traval to India becos of my health.

2)while in India i gt 2 know that my H1 gt approved in may end (I797 A with new I-94).
    as planned i came back with h4 stamped.

does this effect my h1 which valid from 1 oct 2010 in any way as I am currenly on h4 and plz advice what needs to be done to work from 1 oct
    .please help.

Thanks

1)I was on L1 and applied for change of status from L1 to h4.once this was approved(I just saw the approval had not recieved any docs) i had to traval to India becos of my health.

2)while in India i gt 2 know that my H1 gt approved in may end (I797 A with new I-94).
    as planned i came back with h4 stamped.

does this effect my h1 which valid from 1 oct 2010 in any way as I am currenly on h4 and plz advice what needs to be done to work from 1 oct
    .please help.

---- You have to look at the dates of your I-94 issued at the POE for H4 and the I-94 issued for the I-797

---- If the date for I-94 is later than the date for I-94 issued at the POE then you are good to continue staying in the US and start working from Oct. 1

---- If the dates are not as above then you have seek a visa stamp in your Passport and enter US with a fresh I-94 at the POE

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks..
      Please correct me I am wrong....the date on my I-94 for h4 is from june and the date for H1 I-94 is from 1st oct this means I am good to work without stamping from oct?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X