Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-F1 Transfer in India

Hi,
    I completed my Masters in Dec 2007 and i am in H1B status from october 2008(I haven't got my H1B stamped yet). Also i am having my F1 Visa left for 2 more years. I was laid off by my client during december 2008 and i have my paystubs till Jan 15 2009. But my employer haven't revoked my visa yet. Now i am planning to go for MBA program and need to transfer my visa to F1. I already received the I20 from the university.
    Now for COS, i am planning to go back to India and return back to U.S with new I20 and F1 visa. Since my H1 is approved, will i face any problems while reentering U.S. I believe i don't have to go to embassy for stamping because of valid F1 Visa. Please let me know if i am wrong. Actually i could not find this information anywhere in the USCIS website. Could you tell me if any of this information is documented. Your response is highly important to me and need a response ASAP. Please help me go through this barrier quickly.

Thank You

You're right. If you have valid visa and want to travel on same visa, it's fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X