I 94 Validity Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 94 Validity Issue.

I got Transferred my H1 in Feb 2008 and Started to work on the transferred H1(New employer) from Oct 2008.In the meantime I worked with my old employer payroll.
    I travelled to India in Aug 2008 and cameback with my old employer H1 since I have been working with him with all his payrolls.I got I 94 which is valid through July 2009 when I returned to US from India(i.e my old employer H1and Visa validity).

Presently I am working with my New employer and my I-94 Validity is July 2009.I don't know what should I do at this point.Please advice??

Can you be more clear?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

See I got Transferred from X company to Y company.I got approval notice(H1-B) from Y Company in Feb 2008.I was working with X company at the time of approval and I continued to work with X company till Oct 2008.In between these dates I went to India and cameback with X Company H1-B since I have been working with them.At that time I got I-94 in the airport which is good till July 2009,(which is X Company H1 B Validity date,includes Visa end date).

Now after Oct 2008 I started working with Y company.So Presently my I-94 Validity is July 2009 even though I have Y company's H1-B which is good through 2011.Please advise If am missing anything?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X