Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the right time for H1B VISA stamping in Delhi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the right time for H1B VISA stamping in Delhi?

Hi,

I've got H1B visa approval in july 2008 and was planning for stamping in Oct 2008. But then the whole world changed and my employer asked me to wait for sometime. But its june 2009 and my VISA stamping is still pending.

I want to know is this the right time to go for stamping in Delhi or shall i wait for some more time?

Also, let me know your recent experience at delhi consulate, is any.

Thanks!!

I've got H1B visa approval in july 2008 and was planning for stamping in Oct 2008. But then the whole world changed and my employer asked me to wait for sometime. But its june 2009 and my VISA stamping is still pending.

I want to know is this the right time to go for stamping in Delhi or shall i wait for some more time?

---- If your empolyer has/hasd a job for you only then they sponsored for your H1, otherwise why have they done it. If you have been dleayed for almost a year, then your employer has to provide sufficient reasoning for not allowing you to come and join them

---- The time period for applying for H1 visa stamping is not that important. However, the employer hs to show that the employment is still existing with them and theya re willing to take you as an employee soon after you come to the US. Carry a letter to that extent when you go for the interview for the H1 visa

Subramanya

Comment

H1B Stamping

Hi!

It seems my problem is almost same like yours.My H1B Visa got approved in Feb'2009.My employer says It's not the right time for stamping so wait till Oct/Nov. Also till date he hasn't sent me the approval docs.

So what should i do ?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyasr View Post
        Hi!

It seems my problem is almost same like yours.My H1B Visa got approved in Feb'2009.My employer says It's not the right time for stamping so wait till Oct/Nov. Also till date he hasn't sent me the approval docs.

So what should i do ?
        -- There is no right time or bad time , it's not our jyotishi system, please......

Comment

Thanks !! Please reply in detail ........

Comment

can you please suggest me to right time for the H1b visa stamping

my case was approved on july 2008 and later world changed so i working here and waiting for the documents from my employer. he is very slow in the visa processing . i also neglected to take the update from him.let me know when can i go for the visa stamping.
            regards
            amar
            Last edited by amar_m; 07-08-2009, 04:56 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X