Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping

Hi,

I got my visa stamping till sep 31 2009 and I changed company and got new I-797 till Mar 2011. I am going to India in july and come back by aug 12. Can I come back with old visa stamping or do I need to get it stamped. I will not be able to attend in India for stamping and o I have to go to Canada before I got India.

I got my visa stamping till sep 31 2009 and I changed company and got new I-797 till Mar 2011. I am going to India in july and come back by aug 12. Can I come back with old visa stamping or do I need to get it stamped. I will not be able to attend in India for stamping and o I have to go to Canada before I got India

---- You can come back on the existing visa stamp making sure that you present the new I-797 at the POE for I-94 issued till mar 2011 for the company with ehom you are presently employed

Subramanya

Comment

I agree with Subramanya. Also make sure that your passport is valid until your new visa expiry date.

Comment

Originally posted by cool_vips View Post
        I agree with Subramanya. Also make sure that your passport is valid until your new visa expiry date.
        You mean petition expiry date. (I guess his visa expires in September this year)
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I got my passport till 2012.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X