Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing job while H1B Extension is pending

HI,
    I applied for my first H1 Extension starting this month with my Desi consulting company.We applied along with Purchase Order of Vendor and with Client Letter where i work as consultant.My job is going to end in a month or so.I got oppurtunity with a new client who is willing to hire me starting next week.

Now my question is as i filled my H1b Extension with the client letter and PO and now if i change job will it cause any problem.I am not changing my employer who filled my H1b Extension iam changing the end client where iam working.My concern is if i get a Query regarding my present Client or about current project i cant answer it once i change job.But my new project is a long term project which i dont want to miss it.Please advise me what to do..

If there is a new RFE, submit new client details. They should have a new labor if your geographical area for work changed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      If there is a new RFE, submit new client details. They should have a new labor if your geographical area for work changed.
      Does it not create any problems as i intially submitted saying iam currently with this client.At that time the client signed me a letter saying i will be working in this project until next year.As things are changed drastically they are keeping hold on project temporarily.Please advise me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X