H1B Stamping in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in Canada

Currently I'm in US on L1 Blanket visa (expired in Apr-09 stamped in toroto) with I-94 valid till JAN-2011, and have H1B petition from same company valid till JUL-2011 with no change of status to H1B.

I have following questions:

1. I'm planning to stamp my H1B in Canada, and I have my Canada PR. Do you see any issues in getting H1B stamped?

2. When I go for H1B stamping, should I return the L1 I-94 to Canadian border or should keep it attached to passport during the H1B stamping process?

Thank You!

please suggest.

Comment

Currently I'm in US on L1 Blanket visa (expired in Apr-09 stamped in toroto) with I-94 valid till JAN-2011, and have H1B petition from same company valid till JUL-2011 with no change of status to H1B.

I have following questions:

1. I'm planning to stamp my H1B in Canada, and I have my Canada PR. Do you see any issues in getting H1B stamped?

---- Ther may not be any issues until you come up with some novel ideas

2. When I go for H1B stamping, should I return the L1 I-94 to Canadian border or should keep it attached to passport during the H1B stamping process?

---- Always return the I-94 at the border while travelling, so that the USCIS has a record of your travel outside of US including Canada

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X