Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 approved but where to get stamping

Hi All,

I hold Indian passport and my visa got approved. Presently I am in UK on student visa. I applied for PSW visa in April and it got rejected in June and I have applied for hearing which is next week. My H1 approval says I have to go London consulate for my stamping. I have my passport with me at the moment but my UK visa expired April 09.

My question is can I apply for H1 visa stamping from London keeping in mind my UK visa expired in April. Will it affect US consular decision for my visa.

Please Suggest

thanks
    sam

I hold Indian passport and my visa got approved. Presently I am in UK on student visa. I applied for PSW visa in April and it got rejected in June and I have applied for hearing which is next week. My H1 approval says I have to go London consulate for my stamping. I have my passport with me at the moment but my UK visa expired April 09.

My question is can I apply for H1 visa stamping from London keeping in mind my UK visa expired in April. Will it affect US consular decision for my visa.

---- If you are asked to apply for a US visa from London, so be it. The process of applying for a H1 visa in another country like thUk has nn to do with your visa status in that country (currently UK for You)

---- However, it is up to you to ensure that you have valid legal status for residing in the UK by holding a valid UK visa

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by sam143 View Post
      Hi All,

Please Suggest

thanks
      sam
      -- you can apply in UK H1B visa stamping, but you have to follow UK rules, if embassy need any documents related your stay into UK, work , TAX, if you are student into UK then proof of it, you must have to show. you can apply from india too. your choise.
      -- OMM

Comment

Even if approval says London, you can go to your home country for H1 visa.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X