H4 stamping location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping location

My wife is from jharkhand and I am from Pune. We got married last month and she moved to Pune. She got her passport in April 09 from Jharkhand region. She has to go for H4 VISA interview but I am confused which location she should go. She was planning to attend interview at Mumbai but someone told me that she should go for Kolkatta because Jharkhand comes under Kolkatta region and she moved to Pune just 1 month ago. Can anyone suggest me on this?

Originally posted by deepak_kr3 View Post
    My wife is from jharkhand and I am from Pune. We got married last month and she moved to Pune. She got her passport in April 09 from Jharkhand region. She has to go for H4 VISA interview but I am confused which location she should go. She was planning to attend interview at Mumbai but someone told me that she should go for Kolkatta because Jharkhand comes under Kolkatta region and she moved to Pune just 1 month ago. Can anyone suggest me on this?
    -- She can go Mumbai at her current residence address, Remember she have to mentioned Pune Address in DS-15X forms for H4 application.
    -- OMM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X