• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping options

Hi Everybody.
    Hoping somebody would help me in this.
    Here is the scenario
    I was working with one of the desi consultancy from Oct 2008 . My project got over in the month of March 09. After that i was not able to get any project and they were threathing me to terminate my visa so i applied for H1-H4 change of status . Recently due to some personal reasons i have to travel to UK on July 15 2009. But my petition was approved on July 08 for H4 COS but we received the approval notice only on july 18 and that time i have already left US.
    Kindly let me know can i apply for H4 stamping through London itself taking my H4 COS approval notice as i have to go back to US urgently and just have H1 B visa stamping on my passport. Or do i need to go back to India and get stamped.
    Please advice on this.
    Thanks in Advance

Depends on if UK processes third country nationals. You would need the H1b papers of your spouse and not just your H4 COS papers for a H4 visa stamping.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Hi txh1b
      Thanks a lot for your response. I will definitely carry my spouse H1 papers along with me.
      Thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X