L1 to H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1B

Am currently working for an MNC on L1B but have a H1B approved last October. I have not worked for the H1B employer yet. If I get a full time postion with another company, Can that company get my H1B transferred from my existing H1B employer without me working for them first?

Possible. Was it a COS H1b approval? Read more on the forum and FAQs.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

L1 to H1B

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      Possible. Was it a COS H1b approval? Read more on the forum and FAQs.
      COS is not yet done. Am still working on L1. Can the new company which offers me a fulltime position get the H1B transferred from my H1B employer without me working for my H1B employer? I got my H1B last year even before my company applied for L1B
      Last edited by dinesh650; 07-23-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

What do you mean by COS is not done? You don't have much say in it if your H1b was approved as a COS, you working on L1 is illegal. Read about "leap frog" threads to understand and get a better picture.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X