Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B - GC.. (applied first employer , resigned first Employer).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - GC.. (applied first employer , resigned first Employer).

Hi seniors, Immihelp Admin, Txh1b, OMM, Subramaniam, orion, DMX and all.

My employer applied for GC 2months ago, it's accepted my file and all documents is fine.
    My Question is: now with my Employer no more work for me. I am going to vacation for 2months because I resigned my first Employer, so I planned to visit india.
    I have offer letter to join Another Employer in October 2009 (Already file for H1B Transfer in Premium process).

what about my GC? because it's applied by my First Employer.
    What to do with that process of GC with my Second employer?
    so, My GC applied is in status or not.

Thanks in advance if you guys answer me.
    Prashant Desai
    colorado springs. CO.

You have to restart it all over again unless employer A still wants to sponsor your GC and hire you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ohh No...

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      You have to restart it all over again unless employer A still wants to sponsor your GC and hire you.
      -- ohh like that means for example, if some employer applied for GC like 4years ago and that person change job with new employer he have to restart it with new employer and have to wait again for some years!!!!!! No... man....!! is it.. because my on friend also will going to change his job... and he passed 4years of GC process...Thanks lots...

Prashant Desai
      Colorado Springs CO.

Comment

It depends on how far along you are in your GC process. Some stages allow change to a same/similar job.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by h1bfile View Post
          -- ohh like that means for example, if some employer applied for GC like 4years ago and that person change job with new employer he have to restart it with new employer and have to wait again for some years!!!!!! No... man....!! is it.. because my on friend also will going to change his job... and he passed 4years of GC process...Thanks lots...

Prashant Desai
          Colorado Springs CO.
          -- 2 months is not good enough time for GC in process, your friend is passed 4years I am sure that his new employer continue his GC process.. but you have to start back that I am sure...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X