Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 - Travel - POE

Hi all,

I will be traveling for the first time on H4.

Could someone guide me as to what docs I might need from my husband's side, which might be required on my return to the US at the POE?

Thank you so much!

A copy of I-797 is enough. (Also keep your destination address and husband's phone # handy)

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply.

My husband and I had our H1b & H4 visa stamped on our last visit to India.

I will be visiting my parents in India and this will be the first time I will be traveling on H4 and by myself.

Hence I wanted to know what docs I should carry with me from my husband's side like his employment letter, his passport copy etc?

Thank you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by emr View Post
        Thank you so much for your reply.

My husband and I had our H1b & H4 visa stamped on our last visit to India.

I will be visiting my parents in India and this will be the first time I will be traveling on H4 and by myself.

Hence I wanted to know what docs I should carry with me from my husband's side like his employment letter, his passport copy etc?

Thank you !!!
        -- copy of I-797, your I-94, your passport, no need more docs, if you want to take any more docs you can.... if POE officer will ask that where is your husband is working then if you reply gently that's fine.. but for H4 POE officer never ask anything related H1B spouse work or education or any H1B related questions.
        -- OMM

Comment

Thank you so much!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X