Can h1b visa stamping be tricky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can h1b visa stamping be tricky?

Hello, I recently plan to visit India and get H1b visa stamping. I have two questions --

1. I work for a TARP funded bank. Have you heard or seen any problem in getting H1b visa stamping for employees of such banks?

2. I have a valid i797 petition (approved till 2011) with this bank, however I recently got another i797 approved petition (also till 2011) from another company which I decided not to join. I am still employed by the bank. Do you think this new petition can cause any problem in getting the visa stamped. I will be using my current bank's i797 and will be carrying all the bank employment documents with me.

Pls let me know.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Rajan

Hello, I recently plan to visit India and get H1b visa stamping. I have two questions --

1. I work for a TARP funded bank. Have you heard or seen any problem in getting H1b visa stamping for employees of such banks?

2. I have a valid i797 petition (approved till 2011) with this bank, however I recently got another i797 approved petition (also till 2011) from another company which I decided not to join. I am still employed by the bank. Do you think this new petition can cause any problem in getting the visa stamped. I will be using my current bank's i797 and will be carrying all the bank employment documents with me.

---- If your job is genuine and your employer is able to meet all the requirements as laid down by the USCIS, then why do you have to worry and what is the purpose of your question

---- You will be givena H1 visa for the petition that you show at the US Consulate. However, they may question you about the other petition as they can access it online and it all depends on the VO

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X