Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple H1's

Hi

i am on H1 and my employer is not willing to process green card. my H1 period is going to expire by 2011,Feb. please guide me regarding my doubts. thanks a lot for your great replies.

1. is there any way to apply for green card while continuing with the present employer only? (present employer is not willing to process )

2. i came to know that one person can hold multipe H1s. can i stay with the present employer and apply for a new H1 with another employer?

3. is there any other better choice other than above two choices.

1. is there any way to apply for green card while continuing with the present employer only? (present employer is not willing to process )

--- Green card is always for future employment. You will have to find a company who is willing to do your GC, so that you can work with them in the future.

2. i came to know that one person can hold multipe H1s. can i stay with the present employer and apply for a new H1 with another employer?

--- Yes

3. is there any other better choice other than above two choices.

--- You can do a H1B transfer to a company who is willing to offer you a job and start the GC process.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanks for your reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X