Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eb based GC

hi

i am on H1 but my current employer is not willing to sponsor my green card. While browsing immihelp i came to know that we can start green card processing with any other empoyer. could anyone let me know that procedure. thanks a lot.

i am pasting the content which i read in this site.
    "wherever a job offer is required for sponsoring a green card, it is for the future permanent job that the person will do after getting the green card. Therefore, it is possible for the employer to sponsor the alien's green card even if the beneficiary is currently not working for them."

Duplicate.

Labor-I140-485 is the procedure at a high level for any EB GC.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

what i mean to ask is can i apply for GC from another employer

Comment

Yes

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks a lot. can anyone suggest some reliable empoyer names for GC processing.

Comment

Follow this link. Probably you might find some one.

Green Card Sponsors Database: List of employers who have sponsored employment-based greencards in the past. PERM Sponsors Database or Labor Certification Sponsors Database.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X