Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got RFE for H1 extension... Client Letter

Thanks for reading this post.

Could you please let me know what all documents required to respond to below RFE. As per my understanding, I need to provide
    1. Client letter and
    2. Letter from my company that I am working with theam

I guess There is NO need to provide SOW, Salary slips, Copies of signed and valid contractual agreements between the petitioner and the authorized officials etc

Could someone please confirm?

My RFE detail :-

----------------

Your company provides IT consulting and/or staffing services. THe record does not establish where, when, or for whom the beneficiary will work. USCIS regulations at 8 CFR, part 214.2(h)(2)(i)(B) provide that an H petition which requires services to be performed in more than once location must include an itinerary with the dates and locations of the services to be provided.

Your letter of support and company profile indicate that you provide information technology solutions to your clients. It appears your company may be performaing consulting services for many clients at offsite locations. Submit a signed statement clarifying the physical location(s) where the beneficiary will work during the validity dates requested. Include specific dates, locations, and the name of the business at each work site where the beneficiary's services will be delivered.

For each work site location, submit a letter from the end client location that identifies:

- The name of the project the beneficiary is assigned to;
    - Whether there is a vendor through whom the beneficiary's services are provided;
    - The name of the vendor, if applicable;
    - Whether the end client or the vendor supervises the beneficiary;
    - The name, title, and contact information of the person who primarily supervises or will supervise the beneficiary at the work site; and
    - Whether the work site has the ability to assign the beneficiary to a different employer.

Each letter must provide the name, address and telephone number where a contact for the end client work site location can be reached.'
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

experts please reply

experts please reply

Comment

A lawyer needs to be involved.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X