Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Denied due to inadequate info (Next steps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Denied due to inadequate info (Next steps)

Hi

I had applied for H1B petition through a consulancy firm. There was a query on my file in June 09 and my employer had submitted the response in July 09.

My online case status was "Case received and Pending" till Aug 18th and it was changed to "Denial Sent" on Aug 19th. I checked with my employer who had received the denial notice. I went through the notice and understood that the details about the client project, start date and location was not mentioned in the response. As a result my H1B petition had been denied due to inadequate information filed by the consultant.

The consulancy which applied my petition is not responding to my queries. I have time till Sept 20th 2009 to get the Notice of Appeal or Motion (Form I290B) submitted by my employer along with the evidence.

Please let me know what is to be done next. I would appreciate your comments

If the employer is not interested to file an appeal, consider yourself screwed. One reason not to "buy" H1bs.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Can I lodge a complaint to INS/USCIS against the cosultancy which filed my petition with inadequate documents? They are not sharing any information on the documents they submitted while filing. What action can i take for this?

I'm depressed about this. Can I look for any other employer who could sponsor my visa with proper documents this year (as the cap of 65k is not complete) ?

Does denial on this application cause any problem if I file a second appln with a new employer having a real job or should I try for fresh H1B processing in the next year's cap?

I look forward for your comments on this

Comment

Employer is not obligated to provide you any additional details as H1b is employer's petition and not yours.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thoughts

The denial does not stop you from filing another application through a different employer. I have had a denial and then an approval.

The issue here seems to be that there is no REAL client that was claimed to be existing at the time of filing your petition. So any other employer with a genuine end-client your h1 should get thro.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X