Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Problem

Dear Everyone,

I acquired my H1B visa in December 2008, but due to some family problem, I couldn't go to USA upto now . Since, I don't want to disclose my family problems to my employer in USA. So I want to let him know that my visa processed very late by now. Tell me, if he could have already been acknowledged by the US-Embassy for my visa issuance. If yes, then please advise, how can I manage this issue?

Your urgent advise is highly appreciated.

Regards
    Rajesh

No, US consulate need not inform the employer that a visa is granted or denied.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks, but is this authentic that employer is not informed for the visa grant by US Embassy?

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      No, US consulate need not inform the employer that a visa is granted or denied.

Comment

What kind of authentic proof are you expecting? It isn't the consulate's job to inform about granting/rejection of visa to an individual to his/her employer. However if you are planning to work for the same employer in U.S, the first thing the company HR would ask you when you land in U.S is a copy of your passport and visa which would clearly state when you got your visa stamped.

Originally posted by Rajesh1979 View Post
        Thanks, but is this authentic that employer is not informed for the visa grant by US Embassy?
        Last edited by shervin143; 09-11-2009, 12:50 AM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X