Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 b query

Hi All,

I have applied for h1 b and got a query to submit client letter,itenary,and other vendors in client project.My employer is unable to file a client letter.
    I need to repond to this query before october 3rd.

Now if I do not repond to this query.

1) what will be the status of h1 b petition..?
    2) will it be rejected or cancelled or abandoned...?
    3) In each of above cases , can I re-apply next year thorugh different employer...?
    4) what will be my chances of getting succeded next year....?

please help ASAP.

1) what will be the status of h1 b petition..?
    2) will it be rejected or cancelled or abandoned...?

--It would be a rejection

3) In each of above cases , can I re-apply next year thorugh different employer...?

--Yes, without any issues.

4) what will be my chances of getting succeded next year....?

--Depends upon various parameters like employer profile, your profile , genuine project details, etc.
    --You dont have to wait until next year. Even right now you can find another employer for sponsoring H1 as quota is still open.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Thanks for response,..!!

I was told it would not be "rejection" but "abandoned" it means the USCIS will cast aside or discard the petition but not reject it...can you please throw some light on it.......?

Now I have 3 options...
      1) my employer is ready to file an internal project, Can someone say how far it will be successfull.....?

2) I have a offer in IT in "sheraton hotels and resorts", I wonder if USCIS will accept this kind of job and client letter as it is not pure IT company but IT job in a chain of hotels.....?

3) DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUERY

please advice which one would be a better option....

Comment

Can somebody please help on below query.

Comment

1) my employer is ready to file an internal project, Can someone say how far it will be successful.....?
          >>>>> No one can say. It depends on your luck. Sometimes it will get approved and most of the times it will get rejected provided that you are working for a pure consulting company.

2) I have a offer in IT in "sheraton hotels and resorts", I wonder if USCIS will accept this kind of job and client letter as it is not pure IT company but IT job in a chain of hotels.....?
          >>>>> It doesn't matter as long as your job profile doesn't change and you get paid as per your petition. INTEL isn't a pure IT company. Still they have a lot of H1B candidates working in their IT department.

3) DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUERY
          >>>>> Well, if you want your petition to be rejected, then you can do that. It is worth trying rather than doing nothing and getting it rejected.
          Last edited by shervin143; 09-10-2009, 09:28 PM.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X