Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B problem please help me.....

Presently I am in Hyderabad
    I got H1B picked FY 2007 at the time my case status was "Notice Undelivered" And my employer is YYYY Inc based at Florida .I had applied thru a consultancy firm and also paid fees for H1B. And my Employer is not able to produce the documents because the company has been sold out. I dont have any one of the Documents regarding this.
    The given below is my case status when i checked in https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

Acceptance

On March 12, 2008, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move and this case is still pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Now My doubt is
    1}How can i proceed further with this petition.
    2}can i go for stamping if anybody processes my petition and produce the h1b papers.
    3}Or I need to file the H1B petition once again ?

What is the best option available in this case...Please help me in this regards.Thanks in Advance..I'm worried a lot...

Please reply me...

I will wait for replies for every minute...your answers will be very much appreciate....

Comment

1}How can i proceed further with this petition.
      >>>> You cannot do anything without the approval notice (I-797). Paying for H1B is illegal.

2}can i go for stamping if anybody processes my petition and produce the h1b papers.
      >>>> This question is not clear. Who is the "anybody" that you are refering in the question? By "anybody" if you mean a new employer who will file a new petition, then Yes you can go for stamping when that petition gets approved.

3}Or I need to file the H1B petition once again ?
      >>>> You can file a new petition through a different employer. The Cap is still open.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi shervin...Thanks a lot for giving reply & spending ur valuable time for me...

1} Will ther be any problem if i file a new petition now, becoz this petition is not closed naa..?
        2} If i go for stamping with new petition(I mean with new Employer), I think VO will check the Database, i need to give the sold reason abt the old petition..?
        3} In how many years the old petition will get expires ?
        4} How can i get my I-797 for the old petition..?

Can u please mail ur mobile number to me at [email protected]..

Thanks in advance shervin..I need ur help..Happy Dasara...

I will wait for replies for every minute...your answers will be very much appreciate....

Comment

1} Will ther be any problem if i file a new petition now, becoz this petition is not closed naa..?

>>>> No. There is no rule that only one employer can file a form I-129 on your behalf.

2} If i go for stamping with new petition(I mean with new Employer), I think VO will check the Database, i need to give the sold reason abt the old petition..?

>>>> This is imaginary. There will be no such question. A company being sold or closed is not in your hands. Even if there was such a question, there is no harm in giving a genuine answer.

3} In how many years the old petition will get expires ?

>>>> That petition is no more valid, if the company doesn't exist anymore.

4} How can i get my I-797 for the old petition..?

>>>> You need to ask your employer. USCIS would have mailed it to your employer/lawyer who filed your I-129 (Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker ).
          Last edited by shervin143; 09-27-2009, 11:34 PM.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X