Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering H1-B within first 30 days of Arrival in US without pay-stubs

Hi..

I have entered US on consultant-A visa 1 week back. But my consultant-A is not helping me with job search. Meanwhile I have got a full-time job offer from company-B. But I do not have pay stub from my consultant-A.

Do I need the pay-stub to apply for H1-B transfer if I do it within 30 days of my arrival?

If transfer is not possible, what are the other ways of joining company-B

Thanks!

I have entered US on consultant-A visa 1 week back. But my consultant-A is not helping me with job search. Meanwhile I have got a full-time job offer from company-B. But I do not have pay stub from my consultant-A.

Do I need the pay-stub to apply for H1-B transfer if I do it within 30 days of my arrival?

If transfer is not possible, what are the other ways of joining company-B

---- If you are getting a genuine offer from a genuine company you can do a transfer without pay stubs within the first 30 dasys. But be quick and may be do a PP (although the company has to do it and you need not pay for it)

Subramanya

Comment

Let them file for transfer immediately using Premium Process. You may get lucky and get it approved as it is just 1 week since your entry.

If EOS is not approved, you have to leave and return with their approval notice of the new company by travel and join them with a new I-94. No new visa stamping needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X