Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Urgently

Hi ,

Case status number report updated on setember 25 2009 and i had my interview on sep24 and all case status number are available in descending order but unfortunately i couldnt see my case status number in that PDF doc and rest which are above and below to my number are available.

Can anyone please tell me why my number is not getting appeared in that PDF doc.

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Izaz.

Seriously...you need to take a chill pill and relax. What is the point in constantly worrying about this?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

My last doubt --Dont get irritated please

Hi ,

I have couple of questions . Can you anyone please answer them

In blue form anyone has also got any case number . My concern is as per my understanding no one has got case number for PIMS query except me .

I saw some replies that VO told that their visa is approved and processing will take few more days due to PIMS system but unfortunately i couldnt listen to her words at the last moment and dont have idea whether she has given me the similar reply like yours.

I am keep checking my case number in chennai consulate site but i couldnt see the my number in that list and to my wonder i could see the number which are around to mine.

I have also gone through all the options like
      Pending Process,
      respond to questionnaire,
      send ppt ,
      abandon,
      which are required after taking 221g form and my case does not matches to any of these options then why she has given me the case number and if at all they update status of my number then which status they will mention....

Kindly please let me know .

waiting for your reply.

thanks,
      Izaz.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
        Seriously...you need to take a chill pill and relax. What is the point in constantly worrying about this?
        This is all you need to do.

Comment

PIMS Query

Hi Izaz, if it is PIMS query you really don't have to worry, even i have undergone same query with successfully stamped, and most of them have already answered your question, you should be able to get your passport within few days, as i said earlier incase if it is admin processing then it might take little longer but eventually u should be able to get, try to call USCIS and see what they have to say.. hope it helps..
          Last edited by rider50; 09-29-2009, 04:43 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Got Visa

Hi All,

I got my passport today successfully with the visa stamp by the help of God
            Thanks for all your support in crossing this hurdle and wish you all the very best.

Thanks a lot,
            Izaz.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X