Stamping worry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamping worry

This maybe a common situation and its been upon me. I am working on H1b COS since Oct 2007. Before that I was on L2 visa with EAD for a little less than a year. All through my stay in US, I have been on a project being payed by my employers.

But now I need to visit my home country and with so many H1b stamping rejections happening, I am not sure if I be lucky enough. My question is, in case I fail to get the stamping approved, will I have some option to return for a period and attempt sell off my stuff, car, furniture etc?
    As such, I have a 10 yr B1 visa, but am not sure if I be allowed entry after getting a H1b visa rejected.

Thanks

H1 visa should not be a problem.

B1 can only be used for business. You need B2 visitor visa to visit US.

Comment

Are you sure your visa is just a B1? Usually, it is B1/B2 which can be used for dual purpose. Take a look and let the forum know.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the response.

YES its B1/B2. Can you tell if I can come on B1/B2 for a specific time period to sell off my stuff.

Thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X